APOGEE800 S Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Apogee Condo is an 22-Story comprised of just 67 well-appointed residences conceived by The Related Group located on the last great waterfront site at the southern tip of Miami Beach in the SoFi - South of Fifth neighborhood.
Completed in 2008 Apogee South Beach is one of South Florida’s most luxurious condo developments with ultra-luxury residences with prices ranging from $7 to $50 million.
Each floor consist of 4 residential units with a flow-through design that offers inspirational grand views of the water and city. There are only two floorplans to choose from in this building available with either 3,200 or 4,400 square feet. The units have either three or four bedrooms as well as penthouses and come with interactive smart panels that allow you to access various services.
Apogee is the creation of Jorge Perez and the Related Group of Florida who have built such well known projects as, Murano Grande, Icon South Beach, Murano at Portofino and W South Beach.
Apogee Condominium Features
The condo residences at Apogee South Beach feature a private elevator, own tub, spacious balconies with summer kitchens, multiple ovens, dishwashers, wine coolers, and fine European cabinetry.
At Apogee South Beach condominiums, resident privacy and security are of utmost importance with full-service concierge service, 24-hour valet parking
- Infinity-edge pool in garden
- Ceilings are 10-feet high
- Private elevators
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Open-air party pavilion
- Lobby and common areas by Yabu Pushelberg
- 24 hour security
- Complementary valet parking for all residents
- Secured entrance
- Concierge service
Apogee Condo sits next door the Miami Beach Marina. Its location puts it just blocks from some of South Beach’s finest restaurants, nightlife, beaches, and parks.
Residents have quick and easy access to the Macarthur Causeway, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Fisher Island, downtown Miami.
- What is the pet policy at Apogee?
- Apogee is a pet-friendly condo for owners and renters. The pet policy permits each residence to have no more than one pet.
- Which utilities are included?
- Cable and internet, water, sewer and trash removal are included.
- What are the rental restrictions?
- Units may be rented a maximum of two times per year. No lease can be less than six months.
New Sales & Rentals Units
Prices & Pictures Updates